Join the Lodge or Renew Your Membership
Why You Should Join Us:The Ranger Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police is the largest organization of commissioned rangers in the country, with over 25 years’ experience of rangers helping rangers. Membership benefits include:
- Full access to our Forum, where you can discuss problems, issues of concern, or just chat with your colleagues across the country.
- Subscription to The Protection Ranger, our print newsletter which publishes articles on Lodge issues, officer safety, legal defense, and other information of interest to law enforcement rangers.
- Subscription to our occasional email alerts on information of immediate concern to rangers.
- On a case by case basis, we can authorize a consult with an attorney to guide you in case of a potential or actual adverse action. You must be a member for 60 days before this benefit can go into effect. For assistance, members call the Lodge 800 number: 800-407-8295. All information is kept confidential.
- Membership in our parent organization, the Grand Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police, with 325,000 members. You’ll be able to access their web site at www.fop.net. You’ll receive their national publication the FOP Journal which carries informative articles on officer safety, legislative and legal information, especially laws being considered by Congress that affect officers. You may also purchase FOP merchandise through their web site.
STEP ONE — FIND YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Levels for Commissioned Rangers:
- Permanent ($60/year).
- Seasonal ($40/year).
- Retired ($40/year).
One Level for Everyone Else:Associate membership ($40/year): available to friends and families of law enforcement Officers, responsible and respected business persons, professional men and women, and citizens from all walks of life—people willing to devote a portion of their time and efforts toward assisting the various law enforcement agencies of our communities, states and nation. Ranger Lodge Associates receive web and Forum access, FOP decal, electronic newsletter and The Protection Ranger.
STEP TWO: Consider helping us with an EXTRA $10 DonationWe have not raised dues in over 13 years. We tighten our belt, and do our best. Each year, there are those who are able to help us a little more, and their extra help goes a long way. If you can spare an extra few dollars when you join or renew, we’d appreciate it. We want to emphasize that this is entirely voluntary, you may still join or renew at the regular rate.
STEP THREE: Fill out this form
Commissioned rangers, please read and acknowledge the following :I, the undersigned, a regularly employed law enforcement officer, do hereby make application for active membership in the National Park Rangers Lodge. If my membership should be revoked or discontinued for any reason other than retirement while in good standing, I do hereby agree to return to the Lodge my membership card and other material bearing the FOP emblem.
STEP FOUR: Choose a payment method
Option 1: Pay By Check:
Mail check for membership amount to:National Park Rangers Lodge POB 1481 Twain Harte, CA 95383
Option 2: Pay By Credit Card through PayPal:Note that PayPal charges an additional $2.50 fee. After you’ve signed up, you’ll be sent a link to where you can create a login and password to our Member’s Only area and the ranger discussion Forum.
Please Note: The section below is no longer operational. We’re having a small technical glitch, so just ignore it.